SCD10 Series DC Leakage Current Sensor
SCD series DC leakage current sensor, using the principle of magnetic modulation closed-loop, for isolated measurement of DC milliampere small current.
The isolation voltage between primary and secondary is greater than 3000VAC.
Temperature compensation circuit control, zero drift, accurate measurement.
Perforated input, unplugging terminals, screw fastening flat mounting.
Overall size(mm):72(L)×18(W)×60(H); Aperture: 18mm.
Comply with UL94-V0 flame retardant rating.
Switching input, RJ45 standard interface output.
Drawing & Dimension (mm):
1. Size error: ±0.5mm;
2. Primary aperture: φ18mm;
3. Fastening hole: ○ 4.2*3.6mm*2;
4. Switching output terminal: 15EDGK-3.81-4P,
Signal output terminal: RJ45 network port;
5. The IP indication direction is the positive direction of the current, and the OFS is the zero adjustment;
6. Incorrect wiring may cause damage to the sensor;
7. The zero voltage of the sensor can be adjusted appropriately according to the needs of users;